I unfortunately posted a busted picture of myself on Instagram this morning…which had my concealer looking all types of wrong. I didn’t really notice how bad it was until after I took another pic in the subway station…and I had to get rid of it. LOL. From now on…no more taking pics in certain places in my house. I’ll stick with the subway station like I’ve always done.
Anyway…I wanted to make more use of my Magnolia Makeup pigments I recently received. Here’s the look that I came up with:
- Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Makeup (custom blend).
- Kevyn Aucoin SSE in SX09 as concealer.
- Ben Nye Banana Powder to set SSE.
- MAC Layin’ Low paint pot as a base.
- Magnolia Makeup Sacrificial e/s on 2/3rd of lid.
- Magnolia Makeup Our Lady e/s on outer 1/3rd.
- MAC Bamboo e/s and MAC Brown Script e/s in crease.
- MAC Studio Finish concealer in NW30 as brow highlight.
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Black Cream Eyeshadow as an eyeliner on upper lash line.
- MAC Rose pigment on the lower lash line.
- MAC Feline Kohlpower in the waterline.
- Smashbox Full Exposure mascara.
- MAC Blunt blush.
- MAC Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skinfinish as highlight.
- MAC Yash lipstick.
- MAC Hodgepodge lip liner.