I haven’t gotten the chance to talk about these beauties, so here’s my chance. Now I REALLY can since I’ve been on that highlighting kick.
These powders are described as:
• Powders capture, diffuse and soften the way light is reflected on skin, brighten the appearance, and conceal skin imperfections, pores and wrinkles
• Infused with technologically advanced soft-focus particles that help make skin appear younger, even-toned and radiant
• Unlike traditional powders that use opaque pigments, Ambient utilizes “photoluminescent technology” – micron-size spherical particles that refract light and create transparent coverage
• Universal powders make them suitable for every skin tone, while each can be worn for day and night
• Free of parabens, talc, fragrance, nano-particles and gluten
It comes in six shades described as:
ETHEREAL LIGHT is an opalescent sheer, cool white powder that mimics a moonlit glow – even in broad daylight
DIFFUSED LIGHT is a soft, warm, pale yellow powder that conceals redness and gives skin clarity – like a soft ray of morning light
DIM LIGHT is a neutral peach beige powder that blurs imperfections and highlights a radiant complexion with the perfect balance of warm and cool tones
MOOD LIGHT is a soft, sheer lavender pink powder that mimics the softest most forgiving light and reveals your brightest complexion
LUMINOUS LIGHT is a champagne pearl powder that creates a soft, incandescent candlelit glow – day or night
RADIANT LIGHT is a sun-kissed golden beige powder that enhances the overall complexion with believable, subtle warmth, and also extends a summer glow
The ones in bold are the ones I have. These powders are pricey (depending on what you consider to be pricey), but are super pretty!!! I love how finely-milled they are and don’t come off as a glitter bomb. I’ve heard/read of people who use this as a finishing powder (to set foundation), but I prefer to use it to highlight certain places on my face (nose, chin, above cheekbones). I can definitely see how they diffuse light because I find that to be case with me. It gives this subtle yet gorgeous glow to the skin! I think these powders are for folks who want a highlight, but a subtle/natural highlight…not the obvious glimmer on the cheeks (although I think that’s pretty too).
Here’s the ones I purchased:
And swatched on my hand:
I just love them!!! I currently don’t have any pictures of me wearing the Radiant Light powder alone, but I do have one of me wearing the Radiant and the Luminous Light powder together, LOL:
I’m sooooo lovin’ my red lip in the last picture. Gotta love MAC Riri Woo lipstick with MAC Nightmoth lip liner. So gorgeous. Anywho…you can see the way it highlights my cheekbone and nose. I am quite please with my powders. I’m not sure if I’ll get any more because these two are just fine for my complexion…as of now. LOL.